Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My first blog post...

Well, I am taking the plunge.  I have decided to start this blog to write about the craziness that is my life.  So a little background, I am a 40-something happily married Mom to D-Ro and K-Lo.  My husband, the Enginerd was my high school sweetheart.  We have been married for almost 17 years.  D-Ro is our 8-year son who is just a mini version of the Enginerd.  K-Lo is our 7-year old daughter who has the attitude of a teenager as well as her mother's sharp tongue, 

I am an Engineering Project Manager which basically means that I get paid to be a bitch, at least that is what the Enginerd would tell you.  He and I previously worked together for several years, so he often witnessed my interactions with our other engineering co-workers.  Currently, I work for a high-tech software/hardware company, which I will refer to as the asylum.  I imagine that there will often be characters from the asylum that make their way into my ramblings.   I am convinced that the writer of Dilbert works somewhere in my building, though I have yet to find him.

No comments: