So I thought I would list some things that made me feel good this week.
- My son had a book project due today, which I found out about on Wednesday. He worked on the project, and needed no help! He typed a bunch of information about the book, and made a big poster board with his book summary and some beautifully drawn pictures. He didn't ask for any help - I was so proud of how he took the initiative and responsibility to get this done on his own.
- Along those same lines, my daughter completed her spelling assignment on her own, and presented it to me Thursday morning. She did a fantastic job - so creative! Again, I was so proud!
- Sunday, my son and I spent the afternoon together. We went grocery shopping and out to lunch. It was a wonderful time, and the perfect start to the week. Just some Mommy/D-Ro time! I loved it!
- This morning, my daughter got up and the first thing she did, was kiss me and tell me she loved me!
- We had very little snow this week and we actually saw the sunshine a couple of days here in the Burgh! What a nice change!