Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Sunshine Award

I was very excited when Mary at The Mommyologist and Mrs. Bliss at Housewife Bliss awarded me my very first blogger award!


Thank you so much Ladies!  I read both of your blogs every day, and love them! 

The rules for accepting the Sunshine Award are as follows…
1. Put the logo in my post or within my blog.
2. Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within my post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award!

Now, I get to pass this award on to 12 bloggers who bring a little sunshine to my day!


Thanks to all of you!  I enjoy all of your blogs!

15 comments:

Crazed Mama said...

AHHHH!!! My first award. I am so touched! You make me laugh too, Maybe your kids will lock you up at St E's also and we can be crazy together!

Pamela said...

Waving my hands in the air.... Thank you so much!!!!!! Totally cannot wait to pass this along!

hotpants™ said...

Oh, I love awards. Thank you, dear.

Lydia and Kate said...

This is our first award! We are so excited and we want to thank Charles Shaw, Jimmy Choo, Amanda Lepore and the three D-bags's(John Mayer, John Edwards, and Tiger Woods) who make blogging so much fun. And of course MAUDE. We love you and we are so grateful!
xo, Lydia and Kate
www.rantsfrommommyland

Danielle said...

Thank you! You are too kind!!!! I happily accept and will pass it along!!

Law Momma said...

You know, I don't FEEL all sunshiney, but I'll take it. Your blog consistently makes me happy; so there. :) Thanks for the love... sending it right back your way!

Kaffeine Addict said...

Oh this is awesome

My First award...I'm Honored and so excited

Thank you so much ...Passing this along now !!

The Mommyologist said...

Congrats on your award!!

Andrea said...

Yeah! Congrats on your sunny day!

The Dapper Darling said...

ALRIGHT!!! Thank you!!! I'll repost it now!

Housewife Bliss said...

Happy Sunshine my darling! you have listed some great blogs, I will pop over and have a look. I am doing an experiment on my blog this week, come over and join me.

Boy Crazy said...

Thank you for the sweet words! Recognition from one's peers is the best kind to get! Thank you!

-elizabeth

{Not Quite} Susie said...

Thank you so much! I will be posting about this tomorrow- you're amazing! :)

Emma said...

Thank You ever so much! Your so kind!! Have blogged about it today!! :) x

Ms. Diva said...

Thank you!! Sorry it has taken me forever to get here!!! I am honored you would think of me!!!!