Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yo Tweeps!

I thought I'd get in on the Yo Tweeps fun that SupahMommy is dishing out.



DIRECTIONS:

To play along and increase your twitter twaffic do the following:
1. Follow the first THREE Twitter Twaffic hosts listed on the linky. Netiquette and courtesy! They'll reciprocate your love on twitter!
2. MAKE A BLOG POST LIKE I am doing. Copy and Paste these directions.
3. Grab the YO Tweeps Twaffic Exchange Button pictured below from Supah's page. Put him in your post.


4. Put YOUR OWN twitter icon / link on your blog post like I did below



It should directly link to your TWITTER PROFILE.
6. Now make sure you go back to Supah's page and LINK UP THERE!!!!
7. Visit some other #YOtweeps linkers on the list.
8. Follow them if you choose and shout out to them on twitter that you are following so they can instantly follow you if they're on.

(Follow their blog as well if you're interested.)
Example:
@personsname #yotweeps I'm following!

9. If someone follows you JUST reciprocate on twitter. It's that easy.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Could your "follow me" icon be any more cute?! I love it!

Thanks for playing with us!

JennB

Kat said...

I'm a new follower to your blog as well! Love your Twitter Icon!

Dana @ Bungalow'56 said...

Hooo boy, my head hurt after the first instruction. Is there a time limit on this? I will check out Supahmommy.
Dana