Monday, April 19, 2010

Beautiful Mothers / Grandmothers Bracelets

This weekend was my Mother-In-Laws (MIL) birthday.  So I decided awhile ago to get her a special bracelet with her grandchildrens names on it, and their birthstones.

Some time ago, I found the most awesome website for this kind of jewelry - Tiny Sugars.  The owner, Betty Ann is the most wonderful lady, and she will make anything you want!  Love her!  Emilio had a bracelet made for his mother, and I decided to do the same for my MIL.

Anyway, this is a picture of a bracelet similar to the one I had made for my MIL.



Betty Ann will customize any of the bracelets on the sight with names, birthstones, beads, whatever you want.


My MIL LOVED the bracelet!  I totally scored a home run with this gift! 

If you are searching for a special Mothers Day or birthday gift, I can't encourage you enough to take a look at the Tiny Sugars jewelry - you won't be disappointed!

Incidentally - I am not receiving anything for plugging Tiny Sugars - I just love her products and wanted to share with all of you!

6 comments:

OC Fun Blog said...

Wow! What a great gift. I will definitley visit this online store. I have needed a gift like this several times for Grandmothers and other family members. Thanks for sharing this gem. Visiting from SITS!

Law Momma said...

That is so pretty! I love it!!!

Christy said...

oh my goodness, that is so pretty! i love that braclet (and congrats on the MIL points, lol)

Writing Without Periods! said...

What a great mother's day present!
I love them and I've never seen them before.
Mary

Kristy said...

Thanks for the follow! Love your description - road rage and swearing - yessss. I have a few terms I have created while in the midst of road rage. I should write a post about them. You'll have to stay tuned! and, love the bracelet idea. I'm always looking for good gifts for grandma!

Lesley said...

how awesome is that? My MIL would flip for that! thanks for the tip!