Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Kotex commercial

Have any of you seen the new ad for the U Kotex products?  There is a woman outside of a store, stopping people and asking them to go in and buy Kotex for her!  One of the men actually asks her if he can just go in and get her a roll of toilet paper.  (ew!)

I searched and searched for the video of that commercial, but I couldn't find it.  As soon as I locate it, I will definitely post it.  However, I did find one that was just as funny:




This scene just cracked me up!  The Enginerd refuses to buy feminine hygiene products.  EVER. He won't even say the words "period" or "tampon".  It is especially funny when my 9-year old son makes completely uninhibited comments about my period - the Enginerd just cringes!

I shouldn't be surprised, the Enginerd also will not buy condoms.  He is a 40-something year old man!  He has obviously had sex - we have 2 children.  And we don't want any more children, so...  unless he gets off of his chicken-shit ass and gets a vasectomy, we will need to buys condoms.  One time (at band camp - ok- I digress) we ran out, and I told him that we would have sex when he grew a set and bought condoms.  I swear that was the first time the man ever bought them! He was so pleased with himself!


I noticed an empty box in the bathroom trash can the other day...  I wonder if the Enginerd will surprise me and show me what a big boy he can be by stopping at the drug store all by himself!

9 comments:

Laura said...

"It's a mans world & they make stupid things" bahahahaha

The Mommyologist said...

LOL!! I don't think my hubby is too excited about buying them either!

Law Momma said...

Husband doesn't seem to mind buying feminine products... but for some reason he HATES buying condoms. I don't get it. It's like announcing to the world "I'M GETTING SOME!" Shouldn't they like that?

Kerry Neville Bakken said...

Stopping by from SITS! You're right, the commercial is hilarious! What is it about men and genital paraphenalia?

Bethany said...

Tell him he can go to drugstore.com and pay shipping! LOL!

Emma said...

Hahaha.. My OH gets so embarrassed when I go down the lady aisle to buy my monthly delights! He hates it when i stand there trying to decide which one to go for (normally the offers!) he would never buy it for me if I couldn't - I could imagine him sending his Mother!!

Mrs. Beer said...

Haha... very funny. Keep em coming! :)

Libby said...

The older lady cracks me up. I once had a guy friend have me buy tampons for his girlfriend so he could say he did. Oh men.

Libby said...

P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!