Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thank you to all my bloggy friends!

As I was getting ready for work yesterday, I saw an interesting report on Good Morning America:


This report was basically on Mom Bloggers and how nasty they can be.  I am aware that some of you ladies have had to deal with that, and I am so sorry for that.

I started blogging to have an outlet to vent my frustrations.  So there are days I am totally slamming the Enginerd, my kids, my coworkers.  I vent here so I am less likely to vent at home or at work.  But the idea that some of you have done the same and have been bullied by other Moms in one way or another is absolutely appalling to me!

So to all of you Moms out there with whom I blog and comment and email and tweet back and forth, I just want to say thank you for all of your support and encouragement!    Thank you for not judging me and being so wonderful with all of your comments!  Thank you for being grown up enough to know when I am joking or being sarcastic or just venting!

Love you guys!

8 comments:

Angie said...

Hooray for nice mommy bloggers!

Shame on those who are evil.

Ms. Diva said...

Why can't we all just get along? Lol! I don't understand the need to be mean to other people. I love glimpsing into everyone's lives - the good, the bad,and the ugly!!!

Pamela said...

Wow. I've been rather blessed not to have anyone come over to my place and be a biznitch. I hope it's because they're kind of scared of me and my straight-forwardness. YOU have definitely been way better at the daily comments than I have been, I don't know how you continue to find the time girl! Thank YOU!

Julia said...

i saw that episode too!! it's so appauling to see how mean moms can be to each other. i guarantee that if they weren't hiding behind the computer they wouldn't say those things!!

Christy said...

so glad I haven't met those mommy's. keep on writing and venting, it helps to not scare away irl peeps, lol

JillyB said...

Thank goodness I haven't come across any of the mean mom bloggers. I cannot imagine the point in that...life is enough of a challenge and moms need to come together to support each other. Not tear each other down. I'm so thankful for blogs like yours...I know I'm not alone!

Karls said...

I'm no Mommy blogger but I have seen the bullying that can go down in cyberland from time to time - Mommy blogger or not, it's definitely out there. Sad really!

Law Momma said...

Whatever, I'm secretly plotting to take over your blog and make it part of my evil bloggy empire.

:)