Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop

Well I haven't participated in some time, but I just had to take a few minutes today to join in Mama Kat's Writers Workshop:


Mama's Losin' It

The prompt I have chosen to address is #3...

The most unbelievable blue eyes you’ve ever seen…

As soon I as I saw this prompt, I knew who I would write about - my beautiful daughter K-Lo.  She is the only one in our family with blue eyes, and they are just beautiful!

Ok - so her eyes are closed here, but I LOVE this picture of her - I think it was the last time she was quiet!




I just love gazing into her beautiful eyes!

4 comments:

Lisa - Fine Sweet Life said...

That baby picture makes me want to have another!

Kristy said...

So sweet. Yes, my boy had me fooled on the first day in the hospital. After that, it was all over. He started screaming and crying and sometimes I think it never stopped!

The Girl Next Door Grows Up said...

There is something so magical about blue eyes!

Law Momma said...

She is beautiful.

I'm hoping J's eyes stay blue. Husband's changed when he was like two or something.