Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

I know I haven't posted in awhile...  It's that whole divorce thing kind of putting a damper on my spirits...  But I had the opportunity to go to a pre-season Pittsburgh Penguins game this past Saturday at the new Consol Energy Center.  And I just had to share some pictures.  First off, the tickets for the game were graciously provided by the Highmark Caring Place which is a fabulous resource for grieving children and families.


Ok - on to my photos...










4 comments:

Facie said...

So jealous of your going to the game. I am not into all the hockey fighting, but I might have been okay watching Letang duke it out with someone.

Ah, Pittsburgh and its sports...

Law Momma said...

oh HELLO!!! Glad you had a good time. :)

Kristy said...

Live it up girly, find some joy, you deserve it!

Kat said...

Looked like a lot of fun! Glad you enjoyed the game!